A flexible parts take-out unloading system
The TK-3015 L parts take-out unloader system is composed for AMADA laser machines with flying optic and storage tower. The parts are automatically selected and stacked by the take-out unloader to free the operator from time consuming part separation and sorting tasks.
With the TK-3015 L, speed and productivity are mathematically predictable and no longer linked to personnel motivation. Preprogrammed commands allow the system to work around the clock with a minimum amount of operator intervention.
Combined with material tower
Works in conjunction with Tower system, for loading of raw material and unloading of skeleton sheets. The additional storage capacity enables long, uninterupted productions runs and scheduling of jobs of different materials.
- Many kinds of parts with complex shape, long strip and heavy weight can be handled thanks toindividually controlled pick-up and optimized vacuum pads.
- High positioning speed with 4 servo axis provides a miminum cycle.
- Smooth vacuum handling and a minimised part drop height allows easy processing of surfacesensitive materials.
- Precise stacking of parts makes robot bending of other automated handling possible in the nextproduction process
- Easy off line programming is possible with the integration of AMADA Dr.ABE software and Linecontrol system FMS Controller to drive Machine - Tower - TK3015 L